Saturday 4 August 2012

LG 55LM960V Nano Full LED Cinema 3D LED Smart TV

LM960V TV Series LCD 3D Smart TV delivers stunning 2D and 3D picture quality with Nano LED-backlight technology delivering LG’s clear and smooth picture. The LG 55LM960V is the ultimate cutting edge television and comes complete with seven pairs of glasses with the stylish and a new massive cinema going design and comes with LG smart TV. The Smart TV adds second display to watch TV programs or blu-ray films at home on your smart device within Wi-Fi range. Read more

1 comment:

  1. I can’t believe how cool this LG looks, not to mention how it is designed. I thought I was all sold on a Sony until I looked at the LG, then I found myself needing another week to research and find the best televisions for my house. I am in the midst of replacing all three of my televisions, since I upgraded to the Hopper DVR from Dish that extends a high definition signal to all the televisions I should take advantage of it. When I saw this television in the store last week I was shocked with the picture quality, and I figured that it will be good using the picture in picture a coworker at Dish told me is included on the Hopper. Now I can watch the Broncos game and the NFL Redzone at the same time and never miss a play, and see a picture that is out of this world.

    ReplyDelete